Thursday, January 12, 2012

Rag Wall Hanging


Along with making the scarves shown in my last post I have also started making a macrame wall hanging from the 2nd hand fabric. It is proving quite time consuming though (as most macrame projects usually are!) and with the orders coming in this week my play time may be over for a little while! I don't actually mind it sitting on my wall unfinished though, the strips are like streamers and it feels like there is a party in my studio (that might get old).

Off to Melbourne tomorrow for the workshop I'm holding at Harvest this weekend. I'm a little nervous as I've never taught a group a of people before. 2012 is going to be a year full of new experiences though, and I'm excited about it :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is fantastic! How could a party in your studio ever get old?

    ReplyDelete